Security should be integrated into every phase of the container application development life cycle. During this meetup we will discuss the security issues which should be addressed in each phase to achieve continuous security for containers.
Join technology leaders from Rancher Labs, NeuVector, and Black Duck Software as we:
- Discuss security best practices for containers in development and production
- Describe how to prepare your environment for secure deployment
- Demonstrate securing containers during run-time
- Provide some actionable next steps to protect your applications
As always, we'll do our demos live and answer any and all questions you may have about Docker, Kubernetes, and Rancher!
- Date: Thursday, August 31
- Time: 1pm, US Eastern Time
- Shannon William, Co-founder, Rancher Labs
- Fei Huang, Co-Founder and CEO, NeuVector
- Mike Pittenger, VP Security Strategy, Black Duck Software