Ready to learn more about using Kubernetes and Rancher?
This free online training is aimed at users new to Kubernetes, or those interested in using Rancher to easily deploy and manage Kubernetes.
In this session, our experts will walk you through:
- Essential Kubernetes concepts
- The key components of a Kubernetes deployment
- Deploying and scaling a containerized application with Kubernetes, Helm, and Rancher
All demonstrations are done live and in real-time. As always, we'll answer any and all questions you may have about containers, Docker, Kubernetes, and Rancher, too! Register for your personal link to this online training session.
- Date: Thursday, August 24, 2017
- Time: 1:00pm (US Eastern Time)