Learn to Deploy Production Container Services
Looking to improve your container skills, learn about Kubernetes, and manage containers in production?
Then join Rancher Labs for a free, hands-on interactive workshop focused on giving you the core skills needed to deploy a highly-available, well-monitored container platform. This half-day session will cover:
- Deploying containers on any cloud or infrastructure
- Building container environments
- Simplifying the adoption of Kubernetes in your organization
- Protecting your application with best practices for security and availability
- How to persist container file data to an NFS folder
By the end of the session you will have a working Rancher platform running both Docker and Kubernetes.
The Rancher Rodeo will be taking place in the following locations:
- New York, NY, USA
Date/time: Wednesday, 25 October / 12:30pm to 5pm
Location: 150 Broadway, 20th floor, New York, NY 10038
- Boston, MA, USA
Date/time: Thursday, 26 October / 12:30pm to 5pm
Location: 313 Congress Street, 4th Floor-Room 3, Boston, MA 02210
- Lyon, France
Date/time: Tuesday, 7 November / 12:00pm to 5pm
Location: OVH Office, 77 Boulevard Marius Vivier Merle, 69003 Lyon
Attendance is limited - book your seat today!