Learn to Deploy Production Container Services
Looking to improve your container skills, learn about Kubernetes, and manage containers in production?
Then join Rancher Labs for a free, hands-on interactive workshop focused on giving you the core skills needed to deploy a highly-available, well-monitored container platform. This half-day session will cover:
- Deploying containers on any cloud or infrastructure
- Building container environments
- Simplifying the adoption of Kubernetes in your organization
- Protecting your application with best practices for security and availability
- How to persist container file data to an NFS folder
By the end of the session you will have a working Rancher platform running both Docker and Kubernetes.
The Rancher Rodeo will be taking place in the following locations:
- Cologne, Germany -
Marie-Curie-Straße 10, 51103 Köln, Germany
Date/time: February 26, 2018, 5pm-10pm
If you are interested in hosting a Rancher Rodeo in your location, please contact us at email@example.com!