Ready to get some training on using Rancher?
This monthly session is hosted by a Rancher technical expert, and provides a great starting point for new users to get a hands-on overview of how to set up a Rancher deployment.
Key skills we will demonstrate include:
- Deploying Rancher
- Configuring Access Control
- Creating Kubernetes environments
- Connecting Docker Registries
- Deploying Hosts
- Provisioning Containers and Stacks
- Networking, Load Balancing and Service Discovery
- Docker Compose and Scheduling
- Using the Rancher CLI and API
Please register for as many of these sessions as you'd like. Bring any technical issues you're having and we're happy to answer them as best we can.
- Date: Thursday, November 9, 2017
- Time: 1:00pm (US Eastern Time)