As Kubernetes matures, enterprises are increasingly using it to run mission-critical applications with strict business requirements for uptime and availability. As a result, it is important to consider how your Kubernetes applications can recover from the failure of a server, data center and even entire region.
In this Kubernetes master class, we'll look at how to ensure business continuity for your most important applications running on Kubernetes. In particular we will discuss and demo:
- How any DR plan starts with a foundation of local High Availability
- How to manage, backup, and recover a highly available Kubernetes control plane
- How to migrate configuration between clusters in order to test and practice failover
- How to restore from command line, web interfaces, and manual ETCD recovery
- Date: Monday, February 3, 2020
- Time: 1:00 pm (US Eastern Time)