Ready to get some training on using K3s, the lightweight Kubernetes distribution?
K3s is a lightweight implementation of Kubernetes that is easy to install and can run on x86 and ARM infrastructure with only 512 MB of RAM required to run it.
K3s is geared towards teams that need to deploy applications quickly and reliably to resource-constrained environments. Some use cases for K3s are edge, Single Board Computers, IoT, and CI.
Join the introductory training on K3s to learn how to:
- Install and upgrade K3s
- Deploy K3s on ARM
- Manage multiple K3s clusters and deploy applications
- Using K3d on the desktop
- Using K3os to deliver a container operating system
- Setup and configure a High Value install of K3s
Bring any technical issues you're having and we're happy to answer them as best we can.
- Date: Wednesday, March 11, 2019
- Time: 1:00 pm (US Eastern Time)
Kubernetes Advanced Training
Looking for training in a specific topic on Kubernetes? Check out the Kubernetes master classes.