We recently launched Rio, a new open-source project.
It is a MicroPaaS built on top of Kubernetes, Istio, Knative, and Prometheus. You can use it to build, test, deploy, scale, and version stateless apps on any standard Kubernetes cluster, which means that you can run your apps the way you want to without having to spend time wiring them together. Join this session to see a live demo of the product features and capabilities. This training will also cover:
- How to install Rio
- How to deploy an application from code to production
- How to understand integration of features such as:
- ServicesoDomains, SSL, and DNS
- Service mesh
- Version control tie-in
Bring any technical issues you're having and we're happy to answer them as best we can.
- Date: Wednesday, August 7, 2019
- Time: 1:00pm (US Eastern Time)
Kubernetes Advanced Training
Looking for training in a specific topic on Kubernetes? Check out the Kubernetes master classes.